CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 2, 2008

I've been Tagged!

I haven't even had a chance to post anything yet and I've been tagged! Thanks to my sis-in-law (rosiemuffin.blogspot.com)! I'll get you back sis!

Here's the rules:

  1. Link back to the person who tagged you
  2. Post these rules on your blog
  3. Share 6 unimportant things about yourself
  4. Tag 6 people at the end of your entry
Well, I guess, here it goes!

I'm terrified of spiders! We have big, gross black ones this time of year! Thankfully my husband comes running to kill them for me whenever i yell, "HONEY!"

I dislike crowds, and even hate calling and making doctor appointments.

I graduated in a big class of 4 from a small Christian school. Our graduation had to be combined with the kindergarten class. There was more of them then us!

I am a Pepsi addict! I drink way to much of the stuff! Are you getting bored yet? Cause I am!

Let's see... I have moved more than 20 times in my short life. I have lived in this home with my husband for almost 2 1/2 years. My husband, however, has only moved twice in his life time.

One more thing... I love cooking, but hate following recipes!

I don't have anybody yet to tag, so when I get someone, I will tag them!

0 comments: